Reduce risk and deliver business services faster by automating internal and external file transfers in a single view with related application workflows in hybrid environments.
Application workflow orchestration + intelligent file movement
- Robust: Easily move files with support for S3, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, HTTP/S, and AS2
- Integrated: Manage file transfers and application workflows from a single view
- Secure: Schedule and manage your file transfers securely and confidently with FIPS compliance and policy-driven processing rules
- Consolidated: Reduce file transfer point product risks with a 360-degree view, advanced dashboards, and analytics
Get maximum visibility, control, and integration for your file transfers
Your business services depend on moving files between different applications and systems in cloud and hybrid environments. Using scripting, proprietary applications, and manual intervention creates unnecessary risk, resulting in failed and under-performing services with high remediation costs. Modern application workflow orchestration that supports file transfers can help you securely manage file transfers alongside related non-file transfer workflows.
By implementing Control-M you can:
- Improve service levels by aligning both internal and external file transfers with business process flows in a single view
- Reduce business service risk and remediation costs with a single, integrated view for file transfers and related workloads
- Provide instant visibility into the status of internal and external file transfers across cloud and on-premises infrastructures
- Increase application delivery speed by supporting agile delivery practices
- Proactively support lines of business by quickly remediating file transfer-related issues before they impact the business
"With the increased requirement for big data fueled applications we need to deliver files reliably and quickly. The new dashboards and enhanced search functionality that come with Control-M Managed File Transfer are very popular with our first and second line support staff, and we anticipate that this will result in up to a 75% reduction in time spent on customer inquiries." — Andrew Taylor, Operations Team Leader, British Sky Broadcasting