Optimize mainframe batch processing with accurate JCL
Ensure syntactically correct, error-free JCL for your mainframe batch processing with Control-M JCL Verify 8.
- Integrate JCL verification capabilities with Control-M.
- Reduce redundant job processing and recovery costs associated with restarts due to JCL problems.
- Solve production problems faster through increased automation.
- Meet increasingly demanding service delivery requirements.
Automated JCL verification optimizes mainframe batch processing
Check that all standard IBM® z/OS® JCL syntax (including all symbolic substitutions), procedures (PROCs), programs, and JES2 and JES3 control statements are correct.
Certify access rights to datasets.
Rule-based site standards
Define site-specific standards and policies with user-defined rules.
Change management integration
Work in CA-Endeavor Software Change Manager to help ensure the master copy of your production JCL is valid.
Take a closer look
- Determine if inline and referenced PROCs are expanded
- Locate load modules with z/OS search criteria
- Scan JCL when checked in or out of library management system
Find more Control-M solutions for your needs
Easily automate and simplify batch application workflows to reduce costs and speed up the delivery of business services with BMC Control-M Workload Change Manager.
Control-M Batch Impact Manager gives you the visibility and agility to quickly remediate issues before they affect service delivery.