Set targets, track progress, and deliver better service
BMC Atrium Service Level Management 8 gives you the tools you need to define, track, and report service levels. This capability is critical to understanding how your IT organization is performing against the expectations of the business. Real-time insight helps you identify risks, prioritize resources, and deliver the quality of service the business demands.
- Service insight – Monitor targets, performance, and compliance with dashboards for the business and IT.
- Service improvement – Use trend data to proactively identify issues, prioritize based on business urgency, and track against continuous service improvement plans.
- Service excellence – By automating the collection, analysis, and presentation of service level information, you can free your staff to concentrate on delivering excellent service.
Service level management—from service design to retirement
Implement on premise or on demand with out-of-the-box templates.
Automatically escalate to the appropriate persons or invoke processes when service commitments are at risk.
Customer-focused dashboards ensure that your business users always know the status of their service levels.
Gold, silver, and bronze levels
Apply your service levels to items in the service catalog so your customers can choose the level of service they require.
Track your service levels against compliance data to automatically calculate monetary impact and compliance penalties and rewards.
Continual service improvement
Trend data helps you to identify areas for process and operational improvements.
Take a closer look
- Eliminate time-consuming data gathering processes.
- Allocate resources more efficiently to avoid service penalties.
- Reduce time spent on resolving common incidents.
Remedy Service Management Suite is an enterprise service management platform built natively for mobile with an intuitive, people-centric user experience that makes your whole organization more productive.
The Remedy Service Optimization license enables you to effectively manage change, track assets across the enterprise, and implement sophisticated service levels for better performance.
BMC Atrium CMDB enriches your ITSM and ITOM processes with a business aware, single source of reference for your enterprise assets and services.
BMC Discovery automatically discovers data center inventory, configuration, and relationship data, and maps business applications to the IT infrastructure.